Now available. Vulvox's novel carbon nanotube
adhesive does what no other material can do-
- It adheres strongly to graphite foil.
- Clings to wet oral mucosa
- Clings to wet vaginal mucosa
- Clings to exposed subcutaneous membranes
- Clings to wet latex and silicone underwater
- Clings to dry latex and silicone
- Conducts electricity
- High heat conductivity
- Promotes blood clotting on contact
Contains 99.99% carbon nanotubes, manufactured
by Vulvox's proprietary patent pending process
Our patent pending nanotube adhesive is a solid material that reversibly sticks to soft rubber and to soft human tissues.
For experimental research. Not approved for medical
or veterinary uses.
$ 500 per gram, up to 10 grams.
Contact us by e-mail to purchase it.
We are seeking research and development partnerships.
us at VNBCINC@gmail.com